Thursday, June 30, 2016

Day 30 of 30 Days of New Catalog Projects - Jar of Love

Wow, it's Day 30 already!  Where did the month go???  I've enjoyed sharing projects with you during this month showcasing some of the new products from the new catalog, and I do hope that you've enjoyed them as well.

So, here is the last project.  It showcases the new Jar of Love set and the coordinating framelits, Everyday Jars.


The card base is Crumb Cake; the middle layer is Whisper White, and the card front is Whisper White.

I stamped the jar in Basic Gray first. then I stamped the flower stems and greenery in Pear Pizzazz.   Before I did any other stamping, I sponged the card front with So Saffron.  The flowers are stamped with Pink Pirouette.  Both layers are the same color, but the second layer looks darker since it was stamped ink on ink.  I stamped them directly onto the card front as well as onto a piece of scrap paper that I die cut out and pop dotted.  I like to do that so there is no  white space behind the raised image.  I stamped the burlap strip in Early Espresso onto a piece of scrap paper and then fussy cut it out.  Next I stamped the bow in So Saffron and die cut it out as well.  At the bottom corner, I stamped a little greenery in Pear Pizzazz and then stamped and die cut one of the tiny flowers.  Finally, I stamped and die cut the bee.  I stamped it in Basic Black and colored it in with  Daffodil Delight marker.

Card stock:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Jar of Love
Ink:  Basic Gray, Pear Pizzazz, Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso, Basic Black
Marker:  Daffodil Delight
Framelit: Everyday Jars

I'd love to hear your feedback on these past 30 days and the projects I've posted.  What stamp set was your favorite?  What project did you like best?

As always, I'm happy to answer any questions you may have on any of these projects and I'd be happy to help you with any product needs as well.

Happy Stampin'!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment