Saturday, June 4, 2016

Day 4 of 30 Days of New Catalog Projects

I know I've been showcasing the Swirly Bird stamp set a lot, but I just LOVE this set.  I really didn't think much of it when I first saw it, but I'm really having a good time playing with it.

I made this card for a demo swap last month. Although there were lots of steps to this, I really like the end result.


I randomly stamped the spotted background with the "blob" stamp from the set as well as the stems directly on the card front.

To make the flowers, I stamped the solid stamp and then the swirled stamp (two step stamping).  They were die cut with one of the dies from the coordinating dies from the Swirly Scribbles.  The leaves were stamped onto scrap card stock and then die cut.  Both the flowers and the leaves are pop dotted up.

The sentiment is from the Thoughtful Banners set punched out with the coordinating Duet Banner punch.  It is pop dotted as well.

Cardstock:  Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White
Ink:  Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Emerald Envy
Stamp Set: Swirly Bird, Thoughtful Banners
Thinlits:  Swirly Scribbles
Punch: Duet Banner.

Be sure to check back tomorrow for Day 4's project!

No comments:

Post a Comment