Monday, June 6, 2016

Day 6 of 30 Days of New Catalog Projects - Love Kite

Okay, if you can bear one more card using the Swirly Bird stamp set, here it is.  I promise to take a break from that stamp set and showcase some other new products beginning tomorrow!


This card would be perfect for a wedding, anniversary or Valentine's Day . . . or just to tell someone you love him or her.

The kits were heat embossed using white embossing powder.  The tails of the kits were made witha  white gel pen.  I did try to use the tails in the stamp set, but I was able to get more of the look I wanted by free handing them.  The tiny hearts were punched out using the Owl Builder punch.  The sentiment is pop dotted for a bit more dimension.

Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette
Ink:  Verssamark Embossing Ink, Real Red
Stamp Sets: Swirly Bird, Thoughtful Banners
Punches: Owl Builder,  Duet Banner
Other:  Rhinestones, white embossing powder

Be sure to come back tomorrow for another project -- and I promise to use a different stamp set!!

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the Swirly Bird stamp set!

3 comments: