Thursday, June 9, 2016

Day 9 of 30 Days of New Catalog Projects - Playful Pallette Birthday

Today's project showcases three new products -- the Playful Pallette DSP stack, the Artist's Pallette stamp set and the Layering Squares Framelit.  This card is based on the Freshly Made Sketch #240.


This is the sketch that I based the card on:

I  wanted to play off the tiny splotches of black in the DSP so I mounted the strips of DSP with Black as well as mounting the stamped image.  I happened to have some brads in my stash that matched the Sweet Sugarplum perfectly!

Cardstock:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla
DSP:  Playful Pallette
Inks:  Sweet Sugarplum
Stamp Set:   Painter's Pallette
Other:  Brads that were in my stash


As always, I'm happy to answer any questions  about this project or any other.  Just click on the "Contact Me" tab above!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for another project.  Actually, tomorrow is the 10th of the month, and that means I'll be posting my monthly Inspiration Sheet -- one of the projects will feature a new product!

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you have set off that fabulous paper with the bit of black - a very rich and bold look! The papers lead up perfectly to that sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete