Friday, July 22, 2016

Fast Friday Layout

Today is Fast Friday, and this layout came together really fast -- it doesn't look like it did though, does it?


There really were only a few cuts to this.  The background paper is from the retired Farmer's Market DSP.  I cut a small strip  from a second piece from the Farmer's Market and mounted it on Hello Honey.  The pictures were all cut the same height -- and all the bottom ones are also the same width.  I didn't mount them individually, but instead mounted them together to cut down on cutting.  I stamped the title using the Labeler Alphabet set onto Very Vanilla mounted on Mossy Meadow.  The bottom embellishment was made with the Jar of Love stamp set and coordinating framelit, Everyday Jars.  The words "with lots of" are from the Labeler Alphabet, and the word "love" is from the Jar of Love set.  A small piece of embroidery floss on the bottle and it was done! 

I just love when I can get a layout done in less than half an hour, don't you??  Sometimes I end up taking hours to finish a layout to get it "just right", after which I find myself exhausted!  At that rate, I'll never scrap all the pages I want to!

What's the quickest layout you ever made?

Happy scrappin'!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment