Friday, July 29, 2016

Fast Friday - Wetlands at the State Park

Today's Fast Friday layout is from a weekend getaway my husband and I took to Maine last fall.  One of the days was so warm, that we decided to go hang out at the state park.  It had some nice cool water, but living on the coast, we're used to the ocean!


For this layout, I used Old Olive for the background and Sahara Sand for the inner layer.  The smaller piece of DSP is from the old Welcome Neighbor pack, mounted on Pool Party.  The larger piece is from the Sweet Li'l Things pack mounted on Old Olie.  The pictures are both mounted on Sahara Sand and Old  Olive.  The paper small paper with the trees and clouds is also from the Welcome Neighbor pack mounted on Old Olive.   I stamped  the goose from the Wetlands set in the lower left corner in Sahara Sand.  I finished it off with a littlle Vermont license plate sticker that I had in my stash.

This layout came together in less than 20 minutes.  I  think the trick to making it look like it's more detailed and time consuming is the layering of the papers.  Layering takes no time at all, but it gives layouts such a  great look.

Happy scrappin' and stampin'!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment