Thursday, July 21, 2016

It's Throwback Thursday - Eat Chocolate!

Today's Throwback Thursday stamp set is called "Eat Chocolate".    I made these cute little ATCs for a swap on scrapbook.com.  The theme I chose was my birthday month -- October  Well, who knew that National  Chocolate Day is in October (on the 28th this year).  Perfect for me, because I LOVE chocolate.



The ATC is 2 1/2 x 3 1/2.  All the layers are Chocolate Chip.  The first layer is 2 1/2 x 3 1/2.  The next layer is 2 3/8 x 3 3/8.  The chocolate bar sections are made by pop dotting  1" squares and then 3/4" squares on top of that.  All the edges were sponged with Chocolate Chip ink so the layers would pop.   To make the wrapper, I cut a piece of DSP from the pack, Fresh Prints, and tore it at a bit of an angle.  I taped it to some aluminum foil and crinkled the foil as shown.    I wrapped the edges around the back and bottom.  The label was made by stamping the words in Chocolate Chip onto Very Vanilla and punched out with the large oval punch and layered onto the scalloped oval.  Done!

Cardstock:  Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
DSP:  Fresh Prints
Stamp Set:  Eat Chocolate
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Punches:  Large Oval, Scalloped Oval

Check back tomorrow for a Fast Friday scrapbook layout.

Happy Stampin'!
Anna

1 comment:

  1. This is one heck of a great card!!!! Does it come with samples?

    ReplyDelete