Monday, July 25, 2016

Masculine Monday with Wetlands

It's Masculine Monday and this week I've decided to showcase the Wetlands set.  After I finished my projects, it occurred to me that all three of my  cards for the week all used masking in one way or another -- although they are different uses of masking!


For this card, I used painter's tape to mask off the part of the card front that I didn't want the stamping to appear. It's important to use low tack tape or else you will tear paper when you remove it.  After I masked off the portion that I wanted to ink up, I applied Bermuda Bay towards the top section and Sahara Sand towards the bottom.  Then I carefully peeled back the tape.  I stamped the reeds in soft Suede and the seagulls in Basic Gray.  I stamped the sentiment in Soft Suede.  I love being able to make a card using only one stamp set!

Cardstock:   Bermuda  Bay, Whisper White, Sahara Sand
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, Basic Gray
Stamp Set:  Wetland

Give it a try -- you can do so much with ink and masking tape!!

Happy Stampin'!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment