Saturday, August 6, 2016

Fast Friday Layout - One Day Late

I know it's Saturday, but I was so exhausted last night that I just couldn't focus on posting, sooooo here's my Fast Friday Layout!


This layout was truly a Fast Friday project.  I was finished with it in less than 20 minutes -- and that's all due to the background paper.  With the two floral designs on the left, all I had to do was mount my pictures, stamp the pineapple and make the tag.  Piece of cake!  The colors worked really well with the pictures, which are from the Tedeschi Winery on the island of Maui. My husband and I went there for a tasting and were introduced to their famous pineapple wine.  I thought I had stumbled on pure gold!  I brought a bottle back for my father, an off-the-boat Italian who had been making his own wine for most of his life. Well, he wouldn't even taste it; he thought wine was to be made ONLY with grapes, and anything else was sacrilegious!  It's too bad he wouldn't try it, because it was SUPERB!  So many years after that trip, and after my father has passed, that memory still makes me smile fondly.

The background cardstock is Pear Pizzazz, and the patterned paper is from the Pocketful of Posies DSP. The pictures are mounted on Whisper  White and Pear Pizzazz.  The pineapple is colored with So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz and Wild Wasabi.  I printed out the label on my laptop, and punched it and the background with the Decorative Label punch.

Cardstock:  Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
DSP:  Pocketful of Posies
Markers:  So Saffron, Pear Pizzaazz, Wild Wasabi
Stamps:  Pineapple
Punch:  Decorative Label

Happy Stampin'!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment