Friday, August 26, 2016

Fast Friday Layout

Today's Fast Friday Layout legit took me 15 minutes to put together!  I started with a sketch that I based my design on.  Once I had an idea of what the layout would look like, it came together very quickly.  Knowing I was going to use the Touches of Texture stamp set, I knew I wanted DSP that had flowers on it.   It  looks like it took longer than that because of all the layering.



I was again able to use just one piece of DSP for the layout.  The outer and inner pieces are the two sides of one sheet of DSP.  I simply cut out the smaller square and mounted it on Pear Pizzazz and Very Vanilla.  The photos are mounted on Very Vanilla as well.   The two side strips are from some scraps from the same DSP collection.  I stamped the flowers in the corners in Basic Black for a pop of bold.

Cardstock:  Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla
DSP:  Everyday Enchantment
Stamp set:  Touches by Texture
Ink:  Basic Black

I've enjoyed these past six weeks of themed projects.  My classes will be resuming tomorrow so I'll be  back to my usual postings.  I hope to "see" you back here next week when I'll  be posting some of the projects from tomorrow's class.

Happy Stampin'!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment