Monday, August 15, 2016

Masculine Monday - One Wild Ride

It's the  15th of the month, and that means it's Layout Day.  It also happens to be Masculine Monday, so I used the new One Wild Ride set and came up with this layout.


These pictures are from a Memorial Run my husband and I went on last year for a very special man who passed away way too soon.

The  background papers are Basic Black and Tangelo Twist (from the retired 14-16 In Colors).  The pictures are mounted on Basic Black.  I embossed the motorcycle and stamped the gravel image from the set around it.   Between the two photos on the left is the tire image.  I added a couple of black buttons on the top.  On opposite corners, I punched out a black square and cut it diagonally to make a page corner.  I added two tiny orange buttons.    Voila - done!

Cardstock:  Basic Gray, Tangelo Twist
Stamp Set:  One Wild Ride
Ink:  Basic Black, Versamark
Embossing Powder:  Black
Punch:  One Inch Square
Other: Buttons (non SU)

Check back tomorrow for a Technique Tuesday Card using the One Wild Ride Set!

Happy Stampin'!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment