Monday, August 8, 2016

Masculine Monday

Today's Masculine Monday is a very simple card -- as are all the cards this week.  This week's stamp is the You've Got This set.

The background is from the You've Got This Set; it's in Tangerine Tango, stamped off once to make it less bright.  The sentiment is from the Stylized Birthday set.  I inked the "happy" with Early Espresso Marker and stamped that directly onto the card.  Then I stamped the 'birthday" with Early Espresso marker on scrap piece of Whisper White and mounted it onto a piece of Marina Mist.  I attached an orange button I had in my stash after I ran some dark brown embroidery floss through its holes.  I also wrapped some of the floss along one side of the card. 

Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Stamps:  You've Got This, Stylized Birthday
Ink:  Tangerine Tango
Stampin' Write Marker: Early Espresso

Check back tomorrow for Technique Tuesday using this stamp set!

Happy stampin'!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment