Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss (retired), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Old Olive (126953), Mossy Meadow (retired), Blackberry Bliss (retired)
Stamp Sets: You’ve Got This (139575), Thoughts & Prayers (127805), Lovely as a Tree (127793)
Washi Tape: Color Me Autumn (retired)
- Cut the card base in Blackberry Bliss 5 ½ x 8 ½; score at 4 1/4
- Cut middle layer in Whisper White 4 1/8 x 5 3/8
- Cut the card front in Whisper white 4 x 5 1/4
- Stamp the card base background using Old Olive
- Stamp the tree over the background using Mossy Meadow
- Stamp the Sentiment in Blackberry Bliss
- Attach the washi tape along the left side of the card front.
- Attached the stamped card front to the middle layer and then on the card base.
Cardstock: Crumb Cake (120953), Cajun Craze (119684), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Crumb Cake (126975), Cajun Craze (126965)
Stamp: You’ve Got This (139575), Papillon Potpourri (123759), Thoughts and Prayers (127805)
Punch: Bitty Butterfly (129406), Elegant Butterfly (127526)
Washi Tape: Sweet Li’l Things (retired)
- Cut the card base in Crumb Cake 5 ½ x 8 ½; score at 4 1/4
- Cut the next layer in Cajun Craze 4 1/8 x 5 3/8
- Cut the card front in Whisper White 4 x 5 1/4
- Attach the three strips of torn washi tape as shown.
- Stamp the lower right corner with the background stamp in Crumb Cake from You’ve Got This two or three times until you get the image as shown.
- Stamp the sentiment in Cajun Craze over the background stamp
- Stamp the large butterfly directly on the card front in Cajun Craze
- Stamp two of the small butterflies and a large butterfly on scrap paper and punch out with the coordinating butterfly punches
- Attach the butterflies to the card front as shown, bending their wings for dimension
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White (140272), Basic Black (121045), Whisper White (100730)
Stamp Set: You’ve Got This (139575), Better Together (141736)
Ink: Pool Party (126982), Basic Black (140931)
Washi Tape: Beach House (retired)
- Cut the card base in Thick Whisper White 8 ½ x 5 ½; score at 4 ¼
- Cut the middle layer in Basic Black 5 ¼ x 4
- Cut the card front in Whisper White 5 x 3 3/4
- Attach the washi tape along the right side and bottom as shown
- Stamp the sentiment as shown
I hope that when you do need a sympathy card, you will be inspired by one of these projects. Be sure to check back next month for some more inspiration!
Click HERE for a downloadable instruction sheet