Thursday, August 25, 2016

Throwback Thursday Layout

Today's Throwback Thursday project is a Christmas layout from 1998!  All the items used for this layout, except for the cardstock, is retired.


I like to get the most out of my paper, and I like to mix patterns so I tend to use papers that all come from one DSP pack because they all coordinate and there's no need to hunt for papers that look good together.  Also, since SU DSP is double sided, I can use one piece of paper and still get mixed patterns.  The two patterns on this layout are from one piece of paper and that's all I used!

Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Mossy Meadow
DSP: Merry Moments
Stamp Set: Merry  Little Christmas
Punches:  Scalloped Edge, Tag, Project Life Corner Rounder

Do you tend to scrap in collections???

Happy Stampin'!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment