Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Washi Wednesday

Today's project  uses the One Wild Ride stamp set designed by SU demo Dawn Griffith.  As a matter of fact, it's a CASE of one of her cards, which I changed u a bit.  You can see her card here.  She did such an awesome job designing this stamp set.


This was a quick card to make -- which seems to be my M.O. lately!


Cardstock:  Thick Whisper White, Emerald Envy, Whisper White
Washi Tape:  Playful Palette
Stamp: One Wild Ride
Punch:  Best Badge
Ink:  Emerald Envy

I hope you will come back tomorrow to see a Throwback Thursday cared.  Funny story -- I actually made two, one for this week, and one for next week.  They were belated birthday cards. Well . . . I mailed them without taking pictures of them!  I thought I was ahead of the game with my projects, and now it turns out I'm behind!

Happy Stampin'!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment