Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Camping Birthday Invitation

This is an invitation I designed for a little boy's birthday party.  He was having a backyard camping sleepover.


The tent is made from Mossy Meadow cardstock.  After I shaped the tent, I made stitch marks along the edges.  I used the Number of Years set ad the coordinating Large Numbers framelits to make the "9th Birthday" embellishments.  The fire was made by embossing some Soft Sued paper with the woodgrain embossing folder and punching out two "logs" using the retired word window punch.  I sponged the logs to bring out the wood.  The flames were made by sponging Whisper White paper with Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie and punching out with the retired Bird Builder punch.  The tent closure was made by inserting two brads into the sides and winding some embrmoidery floss around them.  

He loved the invitations and the party was a huge success!

Happy stampin'!
Anna

1 comment: