Monday, September 26, 2016

Happy Birthday from Us!

I made this card for a coworker a few months ago.  This was inspisred by a card I saw on Pinterest.  I thought the two owls were appropriate since it was from me and another co-worker.



The cardstock is Soft Suede.  The card front is embossed with the Woodgrain folder and sponged up with Soft Suede.  The leaves are from the Bird Builder punch and punched out in Garden Green as well as sponged.  The owls are made with the Owl Builder punch using Crumb Cake, So Saffron, and Very Vanilla.  The top owl is dressed in Cherry Cobbler, and the bottom owl is dressed in Pacific Point.  The sentiment is from the retired Something to Say Set and die cut with the Banner Framelit.

I just love this owl punch and seem to go to all the time!

Happy Stampin'!
Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment