Thursday, September 15, 2016

Kindergarten Layout

This month's layout goes WAAAAAY back. Actually, it's a re-do of one I had done many years ago but just didn't really like.  I decided to re-do it with different papers and a different design.  It's my older daughter's kindergarten school picture -- she's since graduated college over a year ago!


Since I have such a large collection of current and retired DSP, I decided to use some of it for this layout.  The background is Real Red, and the DSP is from the Storytime collection.  I cut out the Letters that spelled my daughter's name.  The doily was made using a Martha Steward punching system and the paper used for that is  also from the Storytime collection.  I printed out "kindergarten" on my computer onto Whisper White and mounted it on Real Red.  The "5" was stamped using the Number of Years set and die cut using the coordinating Large Numbers framelits.  I mounted it on Whisper White punched out with the 2" circle punch and then mounted that on a 2 1/2" Real Red punched Circle.  I added the red pearls for a bit of bling.  The "years old" was also printed out on my computer and mounted.

Cardstock:  Real Red, Whisper White
DSP:  Storytime
Ink:  Real Red
Stamp Set: Number of Years
Thinlits: Large Numbers
Punches:  2", 2 1/2"
Other:  Red Pearls (non SU), MS punching system

Do you redo layouts that you've done in the past and aren't too fond of??????

Happy Stampin'!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment