Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Monthly ATCs

This month I joined two groups over at scrapbook.com's ATC swap -- Halloween and Drinks.

I was on an embossing roll -- this Halloween ATC is almost ALL embossed!


I used the retired Tee Hee Hee set.  The hat, dress and tights were embossed and fussy cut. The shoes were also embossed but  right onto the ATC.  I made the clothesline by stamping the brooms on either side of the card and then tieing some rope and securing with a brad on either end.  I pop dotted the dress and the tights onto the clothesline and stamped the clothespins and then pop dotted the hat on the top of the broom/post.  I sponged the sky with Soft Sky and Night of Navvy.  The grass was sponged with Pear Pizzazz and Always Artichoke.  Since it's supposed to show a witch's outfit hanging out to dry in anticipation of Witches' Night Out, I added a bit of bling by adding rhinestones on the hat, dress and shoes.

This next ATC is made using the Mixed Drinks stamp set.  Again, I embossed the wine and the glasses.


The background, wine and chevron ribbon are all Cherry Cobbler.  The glasses were embossed using Smoky Slate.  I added the rhinestones to cover up a tiny smudge, but I think they look good where they were placced -- you can never have too much bling!

Happy Stampim'!
Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment