Monday, September 12, 2016

Washi Tape Thank You Card

Today's card is very long overdue in being posted (as are so many of my projects that I'm hoping to catch up on posting this month!).  This one is the thank you cards that I made my customers for orders placed in May.  They were very quick to assemble, and I really like how they came together.


I simply affixed the washi tape starting at the top of the note card.  After I attached the first four rows, I then attached two beginning from the bottom.  I stamped the sentiment in the space that was not covered by washi.  I wrapped some baker's twine around the card front and tied a little knot.  Easy peasy -- doesn't get any easier than that!  Plus, it was a good way to actually use up some of the washi that I had been hoarding!

Cardstock:  Thick Whisper White
Washi: Beach House
Stamp: Another Thank You
Ink: Pool Party
Baker's Twine:  Crushed Curry

Happy Stampin'!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment