Saturday, October 15, 2016

Day 15 of Holiday Cards in October

Today begins the series of holiday cards using the Work of Art stamp set. I really had fun with this set.  I went with a soft background and a deep embossed tree for this design.  I thought the contast really made the tree pop.  To make the background I used two colors - Pool Party and Soft Sky.  Soft Sky is towards the top -- the first three; they're in different generations to get the lighter and darker shades.  The bottom three are Pool Party -- again in different generations for the varying shades.  The gold "ornaments" on the tree are dots of Gold  Dazzling Detail.  The sentiment is from Snow Place



Product List
Come back tomorrow for another holiday card using the Work of Art Set.

As always, I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.

Happy Stampin'!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment