Thursday, October 20, 2016

Day 20 of Holiday Cards in October AND Monthly ATC

Today's projects each use the same framelit -- the VERY versatile Swirly Scribbles thinlits.

The first project is a holiday card.  I used the three circles from the thinlit set to form the snowman.  For the middle one, I snipped off the little tags that look like little leaves.  The snowman is dressed using the hat and scarf from the Snow Place/Snow Friends bundle.  The sentiment is from the Watercolor Winter Too set (retired).  I used Dazzling Details (Cherry Cobbler for the holly berries on the hat; although it is retired, you could always use Stickles (non SU)


Product List


This month's monthly ATC is also made using the Swirly Scribbles thinlits.   The theme was Thanksgiing, so I made a Fall "door" wreath.  I used middle circle and left the little leaves on it so it would look like a wreath.  I stamped the leaves using the Swirly Bird stamp set and die cut them with the coordinating framelit in the Swirly Scribbles set.  The background is embossed with the Brick Wall Embossing Folder -- I was going for the look of a wreath hanging on a brick wall.  I lightly sponged the bricks with Cajun Craze ink.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment