The background is stamped with the background stamp, Diagonal Stripes. All of the penguins' accessories are popped up for some dimension. A bit time consuming with all the die cutting, but I really like the cheeriness of this card. All the colors are in the Brights Collection, so they're all nicely coordinated.
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Thick Cardstock
- Old Olive 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Snow Place Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Snow Friends Framelits Dies
- Diagonal Stripe Wood-Mount Stamp
- Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
- Rich Razzlebberry Classic Stampin' Pad
- Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
- Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Brights Stampin' Write Markers (Pumpkin Pie for the penguins' noses)
- Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details (retired)(if you don't have this, you can use Red Stickles)
- Dazzling Details (retired) (on the bottom snowman's Santa hat. If you don't have this, you can use Stickles)
I'll be back in a little while with today's project!