Monday, October 24, 2016

Day 24 of Holiday Cards in October

Today's card is a bit rustic.  I just HAD to use the Wondrous Wreath set for this series.  I find that you either love it, or you don't -- and I do.  It's a bit tricky to line up at first, but once you figure it out, it's easy peasy!


The card base is embossed with the Woodgrain folder and lightly sponged with Soft Suede.  The "Joy" is die cut from the coordinating Wonderful Wreath thinlits.  I added a bit of Wink of Stella to it and to the wreath for a bit of shine.  To make the berries, I applied some Wink of Stella to a scrap piece of Real Red cardstock and punched out the tiny circles with a 1/8" hole punch.  A bit tedious and time consuming, but well worth the effort!


Product List
Check back tomorrow for another project!

Happy Stampin'!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment