The card base is embossed with the Woodgrain folder and lightly sponged with Soft Suede. The "Joy" is die cut from the coordinating Wonderful Wreath thinlits. I added a bit of Wink of Stella to it and to the wreath for a bit of shine. To make the berries, I applied some Wink of Stella to a scrap piece of Real Red cardstock and punched out the tiny circles with a 1/8" hole punch. A bit tedious and time consuming, but well worth the effort!
- Real Red 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Soft Suede 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Wild Wasabi Classic Stampin' Pad
- Garden Green Classic Stampin' Pad
- Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
- Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush
- Wondrous Wreath Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies
Check back tomorrow for another project!