I decided to use the new Copper embossing powder for thee ornament and the sentiment. for the greenery I used a retired embossing powder - Sage. I have so many containers of embosing powder in my stash, so I guess I better use it up to make room for more! The top of the ornament was die cut with the coordinating Delicate Ornaents thinlits. I cut it from Crumb Cake and then applied a layer of Wink of Stella on it. I wanted the berries on the greenery to pop somehow, but when I added red dots to them, they didn't look right so I decided to go with some rhinestones -- you can never use too much bling!
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Thick Cardstock
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Real Red 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Embellished Ornaments Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Delicate Ornament Thinlits Dies
- Versamark Pad
- Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels Embellishments
- Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush
- Sage Embossing Powder (retired)
- Silver Ribbon (retired)
I hope you will come back tomorrow for a special card using this awesome stamp set!