Monday, October 31, 2016

Day 31 of Holiday Cards in October

Where did the month go?  I can't believe this is the last card of the Holiday Cards in October series.  It seems like I just started.  I'm excited because I now have 31 holiday cards ready to be mailed!

Today's card is a New Year's card that I really enjoyed making.  I especially love the little champagne flutes.  I stamped them from the Mixed Drinks set and then cut out tiny pieces of Gold Glimmer paper to make the "bubbly".  I fussy cut the flutes out and popped them up.  The "2017" was made with die cuts from the Large Numbers framelits.  The card base is Delightful Dijon; the next layer is Whisper White; the next layer is Smokey Slate, and the card front is vellum embossed with Softly Falling.  Love it!


I hope you've enjoyed these holiday cards and that you will try one or more of them for your holiday card giving this year!

Happy stampin'!
Anna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment