Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Day 4 of Holiday Cards in October - Gentle Peace Ornament

This is the last of the Gentle Peace cards.  I think this is my favorite of the cards.



The card base and the card front are Marina Mist.  The middle layer is Whisper White.  The sentiment was embossed in silver toward the bottom of the card front.  On a separate piece of scrap paper I embossed the image from the stamp set and then die cut it with the Layering Circles framelits.  Then I die cut a slightly larger circle from some Silver Glimmer paper.  I also die cut the ornamet top from the Delicate Ornaments framelit. I added a silver bow for the finishing touch.

Cardstock:  Marina Mist, Whisper White
Specialty Paper:  Silver Glimmer
Stamp Set:  Gentle Peace
Ink:  Versamark
Embossing Powder:  Silver

Happy Stampin'!
Anna

2 comments: