Friday, October 7, 2016

Day 7 of Holiday Cards in October - Flurry of Wishes Tree

The next stamp set for October's holiday cards is Flurry of Wishes.  I saw a similar card on Pinterest and decided to CASE it a bit.


I made the tree by stamping the medium sized snowflakes and punching them out with the coordinating punch. Snow Flurries.  Then I formed the tree by attaching the snowflakes directly on the card front.  Next I punched out five more snowflakes and popped them up.  I put small red pearls in the center of those.  The star is punched out of Silver Glimmer Paper using the star from the accents pack.

Cute, isn't it??

Cardstock:  Garden Green, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler,  Crumb Cake
Stamp Set:  Flurry of Wishes
Ink:  Garden Green, Soft Suede

Give it a try!

Happy Stampin'!
Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment