The front wintod was cut out by positioning one of the square framelits so it was the same size of the window. The inside scene was made by sponging Soft Sky and Old Olive and then stamping the tree in Garden Green. I embossed some snowflakes with white embossing powder.
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Soft Suede 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad
- Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
- Garden Green Classic Stampin' Pad
- Soft Sky Classic Stampin' Pad
- Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
- Versamark Pad
- Hardwood Wood-Mount Stamp Set
- Lovely As A Tree Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Teeny Tiny Wishes Clear Stamp Set (outside sentiment)
- Wondrous Wreath Photopolymer Stamp Set (inside sentiment)
- Snow Place Photopolymer Stamp Set (snowflakes)
- Bunch Of Banners Framelits Dies
Although this card took quite a few products and was a bit labor intensive, I like the way it turned out.
Check back tomorrow for another Hearth and Home project!