Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Monthly Inspiration Projects (a few days late!) Featuring Cable Knit Embossing Folder

I apologize for posting the inspiration sheet so late, but it's been a pretty hectic few days!  This month's inspiration product is the Cable Knit Dynamic Embossing Folder from the new Holiday Catalog.  This folder is awesome -- it has a 3D embossing effect.  It's perfect for this time of year when there's a chill in the air.

This first project is Day 10 of the Holiday Cards in October series.




Product List
This next project is Day 11 of the Holiday Cards in October series Christmas card. When I designed this card, I thought it would be perfect for a young teenage boy.  The pocket is the perfect place for a gift card.  I pulled out  an oldie tool -- the crimper for the neck trim and the sweater trim.






Product List
These next three projects are cards that we made at class a couple of weeks ago.  I inked up the embosing folder before I embossed the paper to get the color onto the sweater.



Product List

This project is great for fun masculine card.  Again, I used the crimper for the neck line and sweater trim.  The circle on the neck line was made small to give it the appearance of a man's t-shirt.




Product List

I just love this card.  It's perfect for a Mother's Day Card.  The metal rimmed pearls are the perfect touch for a mother or grandmother.  I cut out three scallops from a doily to make the hankie in the pocket.

Product List


I don't have a downloadable instruction sheet for this month, but if you would like instructions for any of these projects, please send me an email or click on the "contact me" button.

Happy Stampin'!
Anna


2 comments: