Monday, January 2, 2017

Embossed Thank You Cards

These cards were made as customer thank yous a few months ago.  (I know -- I'm trying to catch up with my posting!  I've got a list that I'm working on!!)



These cards re notecard size -- 7 x 5, scored at 3 1/2.  The embossed piece is 2 x 5, and the border is approximately 2 1/4 x 5.

I inked up the Woodland Embossing Folder using Soft  Sky ink, and then ran the small piece of Whisper White through the Big Shot.  It was then mounted onto the Soft  Sky and affixed to the Thick Whisper White card front.  You can't see it in the picture, but I lightly went over the Soft Sky background with clear Wink of  Stella to give it a glistening look.  The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set.  Super easy and perfect for when you have to make a lot of them at once!

As always, I'm happy to answer any questions about this project or any other paper crafting questions you may have.

Happy Stampin'!
Anna


Product List

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the beautiful card you sent! What a wonderful surprise and it put a big smile on my face! Have a wonderful evening Anna, you made my day!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete