Sunday, January 1, 2017

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Stamin' Up! Year!


Happy New Year to You  All!!  It's the first of the month, so that means its time for a Blogging Friends Blog Hop, and I welcome you!

If you are new to the blog, we are a group of Stampin' Up demonstrators from all over the  country and Canada who share a love of paper crafting.  Our blog hop happens monthly on the 1st and the hops are always LOADED with great projects and inspiration.  I invite you to "hop" from one blog to the next to see all the great projects!

If this is your first visit to my site - Welcome!  Please be sure to click on the "Newsletter" tab above to be put on my mailing list to receive notices of sales and promotions as well as to receive monthly  tutorials.  You can also subscribe to my blog by email (you will get an email notification every time there is a new post), or you can subscribe by clicking on "follow".  If you have a moment, I'd love for you to leave a comment below.  I love hearing from everyone!

Now, on to the blog hop . . .

This month  we have a guest blogger joining us -- Janet Wakeland from RemARKably Created.  She has been an SU demo for over 20 years and is so very talented and inspirational!  We are so thrilled to have her joining us this month!

This theme for January's blog hop is to share projects from the brand new Occasions Catalog. It's a GREAT time of year in the Stampin' Up! world -- the Occasion  Catalog kicks off Sale-A-Bration where you can earn free product with every $50 purchase!

I chose to make two projects using the Balloon Adventure stamp set and the coordinating Balloon Pop Up Thinlits.



(Thanks to stampinpretty.com for the picture; I couldn't get the SU  one to post!)

This set is just so unbelievably awesome.  It can be used in so many, many ways.  I've only posted two projects, but be sure to come back to see more!


Product List
-------------------------------------------------

This next project uses the pop up thinlit to make such a cute, festive, cheery card!

Card closed:

Card opened:

Product List
As always, I'm happy to answer any questions you have about this project or any other Stampin' Up! questions.  I'm hopin to get a video up this week for the popup card!

Please click on this icon to go to the next blog, or click on any of the links below. Thanks for joining us this month!


Janet Wakeland (January Guest  Blogger)
Anna Conetta Masciovecchio - YOU ARE HERE





22 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Anna. I always love anything with balloons! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michelle! You're right -- balloons brighten any day!

      Delete
  2. oh I love this bundle! The pop up is so cool! I love the color combination that you used for your cards. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I so enjoyed playing with this bundle and see myself using it a lot!

      Delete
  3. So festive! I think those pop-up balloons are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happy projects! thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards! I love this bundle and I really love seeing different ways to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards! This looks like a really fun bundle to play with. I love these fun cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't played with the bundle yet now I am excited to break it in! thank you for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janet! It was loads of fun playing with this bundle. I see myself using it a lot!

      Delete
  8. I just love this balloon bundle, and you've shown it off with 2 great cards, Anna! Thanks for sharing your inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful cards this month! Love them both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both lovely cards. I'm loving this bundle the more I see of it. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving this new stamp set too,Anna! It has some great sentiments in it I will use for a long time to come! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anna, I was debating on whether or not I needed another birthday set, but you now convinced me that I do! Your cards are adorable. I just love how they pop-out and the colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete