Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Pop Up Balloons Birthday Card that Doesn't Pop!

Part of the beauty of the new Pop Up  Balloons Die Set is that you can also use the great balloon die to make an embellishment on a card that doesn't pop.  In this card, I used the balloon die to make a card front (see this post for a card using it as a pop up -- it's down towards the end of the post).


This was a quick card to put together.  I die cut the balloon in Very Vanills and trimmed the border around it to fit my card front.  Then I mounted it on a piece of DSP from a retired stack, Cherry on Top.  I die cut the balloons from the dies in the set, as well as the bow.  Finally, I stamped the sentiment and the banner and then mounted it all on the card front.

Being able to use the pop up die in both ways makes it a great buy!

Happy Stampin'!
Anna

Product List
Cherry On Top Designer Series Paper Stack
Cherry On Top Designer Series Paper Stack
[138443]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment