Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Look Who's Turning Two

I made this birthday card for a precious little girl celebrating her 2nd birthday.  I thought this card captured her personality perfectly. I decided to go with colors from the Brights Collection because this little girl can light up a room with her beautiful, bright smile!



The base of the card is Melom Mambo; the middle layer is Daffodil Delight; and the card front is Whisper White.  The word phrase is from the Number of Years set and is stamped in Melom Mambo.  The number is cut from the Large Numbers thinlits in Melon Mambo. The balloons are from the Balloon Celebration set -- the balloons are Daffoddil Delight, and the strings  are Smokey Slate.  The yellow pearls are some that I had in my stash that I thought worked well on the card.  The ribbon is some retired Melom Mambo.  Easy peasy card to make!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment