Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Love Is In The Air - February Blogging Friends Blog Hop




It's the first of the month, so that means its time for a Blogging Friends Blog Hop, and I welcome you!   If you are new to the blog, we are a group of Stampin' Up demonstrators from all over the  country and Canada who share a love of paper crafting.  Our blog hop happens monthly on the 1st and the hops are always LOADED with great projects and inspiration.  I invite you to "hop" from one blog to the next to see all the great projects!

If this is your first visit to my site - Welcome!  Please be sure to click on the "Newsletter" tab above to be put on my mailing list to receive notices of sales and promotions as well as to receive monthly  tutorials.  You can also subscribe to my blog by email (you will get an email notification every time there is a new post), or you can subscribe by clicking on "follow".  If you have a moment, I'd love for you to leave a comment below.  I love hearing from everyone!

This month, I have the great pleasure to introduce our wonderfully talented special guest blogger  -- Tami White of StampWithTami.com.   We are super excited to have Tami hopping along with us. Tami  became a Stampin' Up demonstrator in 2003. Since the beginning she’s been dedicated to teaching and inspiring others through creativity.  Tami is the Group Leader of the Stamp It demonstrator group,which is made up of hundreds of demonstrators spread all over the United States. The group is a mixture of hobbyists and business demonstrators who all share a passion for paper-crafting. Tami has earned Stampin' Up’s highest awards for over a decade due to her dedication to her customers and demonstrators. In September of 2013, Tami became the 4th person ever to sell  $1million in personal sales!  We're so happy to have her joining us today, and I'm sure you're going to love what she has created for our blog hop!

Now, onto the blog . . . this month's theme was "Love"

My first project is a fun Valentine's  Day card made using the new Sealed with Love stamp set from the Occasions catalog.


To make the background paper, I randomly stamped the lips using Real Red ink.  Then I went back and stamped the phrase "love you lots" under each set of lips.  The sentiment is also from the Sealed with Love set.  I mounted it on a circle die cut from the Stitched Shapes Thinlits and then mounted it again on a scalloped circled die cut from the Layering Ovals framelits.  I added a bit of ribbon along the side for a nice touch.


Product List


My next project is another Valentine's Day card using the Sheltering Tree set.  The hearts are from the Sealed with Love Set, and they were die cut with the coordinating Love Notes framelits.  The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set, which is one of my favorites!  I've included a quick video for this project below.


The hearts, both on the tree and at the bottom, are attached with Stampin' Dimensionals for some dimension. The hearts on the tree were colored with Wink of Stella -- I just love that stuff!!!  Please click on the video for more details.




Product List






 

20 comments:

  1. Anna, I think I am the ONLY person who did not buy that stamp set and DSP! Of course, now that I am making my Valentine cards, I WANT IT! Hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the Sheltering Tree can be used all year round!. Your card is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sabrina. I love that stamp set -- I've used it for so many different occasions!

      Delete
  3. I love your Valentines Anna! Sealed with Love is such a fun stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna, I love your cards! So you can tell Crystal she is not the only who didn't buy that stamp set...yet! I have yet to purchase either of those you showcased.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Jodi and Crystal, I never bought those 2 either but you did a beautiful job on both cards Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cards Anna! Those little kissy lips are so cute! I love the sheltering tree set, you have inspired me to get that out again. Teeny Tiny wishes has my top vote too - can't live without it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards Anna! Especially the one with the kisses all over it. Very creative! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like those kisses. Yet another good use of Sheltering Tree

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable cards Anna, I just used those lips for the first time last night...love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. As always SUPER CUTE! Love those lips! I am bummed I didn't purchase the bundle, its such a great set with sooooo many stamps!

    ReplyDelete