Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Beautiful You Week - Day 2: Rainy Day

Welcome to Day Two of Beautiful You Week.  For today's project, I have two cards to show you.  The first one is one I CASE'd from Pinterest.  A fellow SU demonstrator, France Martin, did a card similar to it.  Then I decided it was a bit too gloomy, so I changed it  up and added some bright Daffodil Delight.  I thought that the sentiment I chose was much better with the brighter colors.  What do you think?  Which do you like better?

Here they both are:


Here's a closer look at the original:


And here is a closer look at the modified, brighter one:



I'd love to know which you like better.  I've included a video to show how this card was made:




Below are the product lists for both cards:

For the darker card:

Product List
For the brighter card:


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment