Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Beautiful You!



It's the first of the month, so that means its time for a Blogging Friends Blog Hop, and I welcome you!   If you are new to the blog, we are a group of Stampin' Up demonstrators from all over the  country and Canada who share a love of paper crafting.  Our blog hop happens monthly on the 1st and the hops are always LOADED with great projects and inspiration.  I invite you to "hop" from one blog to the next to see all the great projects!

If this is your first visit to my site - Welcome!  Please be sure to click on the "Newsletter" tab above to be put on my mailing list to receive notices of sales and promotions as well as to receive monthly  tutorials.  You can also subscribe to my blog by email (you will get an email notification every time there is a new post), or you can subscribe by clicking on "follow".  If you have a moment, I'd love for you to leave a comment below.  I love hearing from everyone!

Now, onto the hop. . . the projects on all the blogs this  month will feature new products from the current Occasions Catalog.  I decided to showcase the awesome stamp set Beautiful You.  I'll admit that when I first saw it, I wasn't in a hurry to get it.  However, I now just LOVE it, and I'm sure you will too!

The first project I did is a simple window card.  It looks like it was time consuming, but as you will see from the video I've included, it was actually a pretty quick card!







I've also done an instructional video for this card.



Product List
I hope you will continue on to the other blogs to check out the other projects.  You can get to the next one by clicking on the icon below, or simply by clicking on these links.

Anna Masciovecchio  YOU ARE HERE


6 comments:

  1. Love your card Anna! Thanks for the "how to" video :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done Anna, very pretty card. This is a stamp set I couldn't live without either! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna, I love how you created this card. I love seeing unique spins on things. I've never even thought of creating a card with the inside separated from the card the card base like that! This is the perfect stamp set to do that with too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna, this is becoming one of my favorite sets in the spring catalog and I love the colors you used in this card! Hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the window card you created, Anna! This is one of my favourite sets; I'm going to have to try it with this window technique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this color combo! I am seeing it everywhere along with this set...wishing I had purchased it. I guess it's not too late:) Lovely card....thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete