Monday, March 20, 2017

Beautifull You Week - Day 1: Customized Dress

Welcome to Beautiful You Week!  This week I'll be posting cards made using the Beautiful You set that is available in the Occasions 2017 catalog.  This is a MUST HAVE -- although I didn't think so when I first saw it!

Today's project is a neat little one where I stamped the image of the woman on my card stock and then again on some DSP.  I fussy cut it from the DSP and "dressed" my stamped image. It's kind of like Paper Dolls from my childhood!



I've included a video to show you just how easily this card came together.  I hope you enjoy it. Please contact me with any questions you have about this project or any other, or if I can help you with any of your paper crafting needs!










Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment