Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Swing Window Card

I've been making lots of window cards lately.  They're easy to make and I just love the look of  them.  I made this one for a wonderful elderly family member who is in a nursing home.  I try to send her a card a month just to let her know that we're thinking of her and keeping her in our hearts.



The card was made using the basic steps for a simple window but with a few extra steps.  You can see a video for one of my Christmas cards that was made the same way here.    I had a hard time getting the quick "movie" to play here, so if you'd like to see the card opening and closing, see it on my facebook page under "videos".

I cut out the swing, dog and bird using some dies that were made by Dies by Dave.  You can see his store here.  He makes dies that coordinate with lots of Stampin' Up stamp sets for which Stampin' Up doesn't offer dies.    



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment