Thursday, April 20, 2017

Babies, Babies, Babies!

Babies, babies, babies! It seems like I've been making a lot of baby cards lately; but it also seems like lots of people are having baby girls lately!  I  needed two one weekend, and made these two -- they're very similar, but also have some tiny differences.


The polka dot background was made using a sponge dauber.  Honestly, this was my first time using the Baby Bear stamp set.  I tried layering it with three different colors, but each time I thought the teddy bear looked too dark and scary.  I decided to use only one color -- Crumb Cake -- and I was ery happy with the shading of Mr. Bear!  I like the combination Crumb Cake and Blushing Bride, so I was very happy with these two cards.

Here are pictures of each of them solo.








Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment