Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Bundle of Joy

I made this card for a co-worker who is expecting a baby girl soon.  The card uses some products that will no longer be available aftter May 31 so I thought I'd post it sooner rather than later!


The embossed background (polka dots) is one of the retiring products.  The onsie was stamped and die cut with the Something for Baby stamp set and Baby's First thinlits -- both of which will be retiring.  It is mounted on a circle cut with the Stitched Shapes framelit set.  The "Joy" was die cut from the Wonderful Wreath thinlits -- another retiring product.  The other words are from the Sunshine Sayings set.  I  made the "A" with the Labeler Alphabet set.

Although I pulled from lots of different products, the end result was worth it!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment