Monday, May 22, 2017

Masculine 50th Birthday Card

Masculine cards are sometimes tough, but this one came together pretty easily for me (for a change!)


The cardbase is Thick Whisper White; the middle layer is Basic Black; and the card front is Whisper White.  I made the background by stamping the Diagonal Stripe background stamp in Delightful  Dijon (which is retiring next week.  

The square was made using the beer mug from the Mixed Drinks stamp set.  I stamped it in Basic  Black and colored it in using  Delightful Dijon  Stampin Write markers.  I made a mask of the mug and then stamped "Cheers", also fromthe Mixed Drinks set, to make the background.

I die cut the "50" using the retired Little Numbers thinlits and mounted them on circles punched with circle punches.

I added the banner, and that was it!

I'm happy to answer any questions you have about this project.

Happy Stampin'!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment