Monday, May 8, 2017

Nailed It Flip and Fold Father's Day Card

I seem to be on a Flip and  Fold kick these days. We made this one at class this weekend, and I'm planning on giving it to my husband for Father's Day.

Although the Nailed It stamp set is retiring at the end of this month, it is still available to order and will be until May 22.  It's a GREAT set -- be sure to get yours before it's too late!




I stamped the tools in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink  and colored them in with Stampin' Write markers.  I wanted the metal to look shiny, so I coated that part of the stamps with Crystal Accents.  After it dried overnight, it looked great and was a perfect touch to the card.

If you like this card, be sure to click on the "Newsletter" tab above to receive a copy of my weekly newsletter that is packed with lots of cards and information.




Product List

1 comment:

  1. Love the card and want to pin it. So cute.

    ReplyDelete