Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Simple Nailed It Father's Day Card

This is another Father's Day card we made at class this weekend using the Nailed It stamp set.  Although the stam set is retiring at the end of this month, it is still guaranteed to be orderable until May 22.  Get yours before it's too late -- you don't want to miss this one!



This was super simple and quick.  The base is Thick Whisper White. The middle layer is Soft Suede with the edges lightly sponged with Soft Suede ink.  The card front is Marina Mist which has been sponged with Marina Mist and edged with Soft Suede in.  The tools were stamped using Basic Black Archial Ink.  I wrapped some Basic Black Baker's Twine around the bottom and stamped the sentiment in Basic Black Archival Ink (from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set) on the bottom right edge.

I hope you will subscribe to my blog (button on the right side) and will subscribe to my  newsletter ("newsletter" tab above) so you won't miss any future projects posted!

As always, please contact me if you have any questions about this project or if I can help you with any of your stamping needs!

Happy Stampin'!
Anna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment