Monday, May 29, 2017

Stamped Background Thank You Card

This is another card made at last weekend's Eastern Palace Suite card class.  This was all stamping!  The background paper was stamped using different images from the stamp set, and the sentiment was also layered with stamps from the set.  The colors used are Fresh Fig and Lemon Lime Twist.


First I stamped the "thank  you" in Fresh Fig; next I staped the decorateed circle around the sentiment using Lemon Lime Twist.  Finally, I added a larger circle using Fresh Fig.  Now that the sentiment, and the focal point of the card, were complete, I focused on the background.  I used the two images shown and randomly stamped then on the card front.  When I was happy with the design, I mounted the card front onto the Fresh Fig card base.  Super easy.  I love making my own background paper for cards.

I'm happy to answer any questions you have about this project or any other.  If you do not currently  have a Stampin' Up demonstrastor, I'd be happy to help you out!  Click on the "Contact Me" button to leave me a message.

Happy Stampin'!
Anna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment