Wednesday, May 24, 2017

To Think of You is to Smile

This is one of the cards we made at the Eastern Palace card class last weekend.  Of all the cards that were designed and made, this is my favorite!  It was so simple to make yet it looks like a piece of art!


I cut a small piece of  DSP from the bundle and attached it along the left.  Then I die cut the flower using two of the nesting dies and attached them on the card as shown.  I stamped the bursts in Lemon Lime Twist into the dips of the flower to make the circular design around it.  Lastly, I stamped the sentiment in Fresh Fig in the bottom corner.

I used the Eastern Palace Premier Bundle to make this, but if you haven't gotten your bundle yet (available until May 31), all the items will be availabe individually when the new catalog goes live on June 1.

Product List
The items not listed above (computer glitch) are:  (I will link them to my store when the catalog is live)
Eastern Beauty Stamp Set (143675)
Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies (143725)
Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Paper (144147)

No comments:

Post a Comment