Monday, May 1, 2017

Vertical Greetings Thank You Card

I decided touse up some of my soon-to-be-retiring 2015-2017 In Color papers and made these thank you cards for my customers, as well as offering them as a prize for new subscribers to my weekly (usually!) newsletter.  Please click on the "Newsletter"  button above to subscribe to my newsletter and be entered into a drawing to win a set of four of these beautiful thank you cards.  Entries taken from May 1 - May 31 only.

Although this card is made using retiring colors, it can be adapted with any colors you choose!


Click on this video to see how the card was put together:




See below for a product list and dimensions.


Product List
Paper Dimensions:
Card Base (Cucumber Crush): 4 x 7, scored at 3
Card Inside (Whisper White:  3 1/2 x 3 1/2
Middle Layer on Front (Watermelon Wonder): 3 3/4 x 2 3/4
Card Front (stamped piece - Whisper White) 3 1/2 x 2 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment