Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Catalog Kickoff

I held my Catalog Kickoff Event this past weekend, and it was a huge success!  We played with new products, played games, socialized and just had a really FUN afternoon.

I was all ready and set up for twelve lovely ladies to join me:


The theme of the event was "Daisies" because I just fell in love with the Delightful Daisies Suite.  Even the cupcakes were daisy themed.  The toppers were made with the daisy punch.


It was exciting to see a couple of the suites and project made with them, as well as the new In Colors (which are GREAT):




We made three cards  using the new products:




Throughout the afternoon we played a couple games, and the ladies were able to win some small prizes.  At the end of the event, however, I had four raffles and these were the prizes:





Of course, everyone went home with their very own copy of the new catalog and a goody bag filled with card bases and DSP as well as some ribbon in all of the new In Colors.



The ladies had a great time, and that was the best part of the whole day!

No comments:

Post a Comment