Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Easter Palace Medallion Card

Have I told you lately how much I'm enjoying the  Eastern Palace Suite?  Well, in case I haven't -- I'm REALLY loving it!  I particularly enjoyed making this card:


Fresh Fig is my favorite of the new In Colors -- it just looks so rich and regal, so it seemed perfec for both the card base and the intricate medallion for this card.  Coupled with the Tranquil Tide, the two colors are just perfect together.  I made the background myself by stamping the "burst" image from the set in straight lines and then offsetting the next row just a bit.  Because everything needs a bit of shimmer and shine, I punched out a small circle for the middle of the medallion and added some Wink of Stella to it.

As always, I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about this project.  Simply click the Contact Me button and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Happy  Stampin'!
Anna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment