Thursday, June 1, 2017

Everything's Coming Up Daisies!


It's the first of the month, so that means its time for a Blogging Friends Blog Hop, and I welcome you!   If you are new to the blog, we are a group of Stampin' Up demonstrators from all over the  country and Canada who share a love of paper crafting.  Our blog hop happens monthly on the 1st and the hops are always LOADED with great projects and inspiration.  I invite you to "hop" from one blog to the next to see all the great projects!

If this is your first visit to my site - Welcome!  Please be sure to click on the "Newsletter" tab above to be put on my mailing list to receive notices of sales and promotions as well as to receive monthly  tutorials.  You can also subscribe to my blog by email (you will get an email notification every time there is a new post), or you can subscribe by clicking on "follow".  If you have a moment, I'd love for you to leave a comment below.  I love hearing from everyone!

Now, onto the hop. . . the projects on all the blogs this  month will feature products from the new Stampin' Up 2017-2018 Annaul Catalog.  When I saw the Delightful Daisy Suite in the catalog, I just knew I had to get it!  As a matter of fact, I liked it so much that I decided to make it the theme for my kickoff event.

I made this daisy bouquet as one of the raffle prizes for the kickoff event.  It took some time to make and assemble, but I think it was well worth it.  I've included an instructional video to show how the flowers were made, and I hope you'll enjoy watching it.




I used the new Powder Pink card stock  on this project, and it blended so nicely with the Daffodil Delight and Peekaboo Peach.  The ribbons on mug handle (vase) are a mixture of old and new -- the new Powder Pink Finely Woven Ribbon, Peekaboo Peach Rouche Ribbon, and some Daffodil Delight Cotton Ribbon.



I hope you enjoyed this project.  Be sure to visit the other blogs for more great projects using products from the new catalog.  You can get there by clicking on any of the links or on the icon below.

Happy Stampin'!
Anna

Product List


Crystal Komara      
Anna Conetta Masciovecchio - You Are Here



7 comments:

  1. This is so cute Anna! You & Crystal both did home decor pieces this month! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Danica! I just love this bundle!

      Delete
  2. OMG, Anna! This is adorable! I love your color combination too. I didn't buy the Daisy bundle yet, but now. . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Crystal! As soon as I saw this bundle, I knew I NEEDED it!!!

      Delete
  3. WOW Anna - I just love this project! The daisy bundle is top of my list. Great video too - may just have to give this a try to have on display at my classes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous idea Anna! I missed out on ordering this set, now I have to wait until it's available again...

    ReplyDelete